Q: Where will Seven air?
A: The show will Premiere on YouTube May 15th, 2021. Join us and cheer on our performers via the live chat!
Q: I want a professionally shot video and photos, is this available with the virtual format?
A: Yes! While we welcome video submissions shot at home or a place of your choosing, we are partnering with Knocking Bird Creative and Revel Room Studios to bring you a professional shoot opportunity. The shoot will take place April 17th, 2021. Your video from the shoot will be your submission for the show and will air on May 15th, 2021. The shoot will comply with strict social distancing standards to ensure everyone's safety (check our our Rules page for specifics).
Q: I don't have a home pole, can I still participate?
A: Yes! You have two options:
- Join our socially distanced professional shoot! We are partnering with Knocking Bird Creative and Revel Room Studios to bring you a professional shoot opportunity. The shoot will take place April 17th, 2021. Your video from the shoot will be your submission for the show and will air on May 15th, 2021.
- Choreograph a routine without a pole! Show off your floor work or get creative with an alternate apparatus (time to dust off the old chair perhaps?).
Q: Is my registration refundable?
A: While registrations are non-refundable we have many options for you to consider. First off, we would love to see you remain part of the show! If you are no longer interested in performing, please consider:
- Donating your registration fee to sponsor a scholarship for another performer.
- Donating your registration fee to one of our supported organization (The Loveland Foundation, UNCF, NAACP, and NAACP Legal Defense Fund.)
- Electing to donate your registration fee to your local studio.
- Transfer your registration fee to our next event.
Please send us an email if you have a questions regarding your specific situation.
Q: I live far away, what if the COVID-19 restrictions where I live are more limited than in San Jose?
A: Please follow your local guidelines, your health is the most important thing! We encourage you to submit a video of your performance if you are unable to join the professional studio shoot.
Q: I am immunocompromised/got Covid-19/have been exposed, is my registration transferrable or refundable?
A: Yes, of course. Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Q: I normally work with a coach to build my routines, what are my options if the studios are still closed?
A: We have an amazing local network of instructors here in the Bay Area. Let us know if you need us to refer you to a great coach who can help you build your routine virtually.
Q: I am interested in supporting Seven as a virtual coach, volunteer, etc. How can I get involved?
A: First off, thank you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details. We can’t wait to connect!
Q: I have more COVID-19 questions about the event, what do I do?
A: Email us at email@example.com, we want to hear from you.